TagCrazy takes online privacy very seriously. We actively protect the privacy of users of the TagCrazy website.
- Names & Email Addresses – TagCrazy holds the names and email addresses of our customers in the strictest confidence, and we will not disclose specific customer information under any circumstances unless we are required to do so by law. Our customer databases can be accessed by only a few select members of the TagCrazy staff, and are well protected against theft, tampering, and misuse (electronic or otherwise).
Aggregate information about our customers (such as the total number of customers and/or country of origin) may be discussed in TagCrazy publications, used to promote TagCrazy, or disclosed to sponsors or advertisers. No personally identifiable information is included in such releases.
In the event that TagCrazy is acquired by another company it will be necessary for us to transfer your personal information to that company so that they may continue to service your warranty needs. If such an offer were to be made, we will endeavor to ensure that the new owners have the same respect for your privacy that we do.
- Uploaded Images — If you upload an image to our web site for the purpose of creating your own luggage tag, that picture will be stored on our web server in a directory that is accessible to the public for a short period of time while your order is being processed. The location of that directory is not common knowledge, so it’s unlikely that anyone other than the TagCrazy staff will see that image while it is stored on our server. But it is possible. If you do not want your image stored in a public directory on our server while your order is being processed, please contact us and arrange to submit your photo via email.
- Purchases of TagCrazy luggage tags — Orders for TagCrazy merchandise are handled internally by TagCrazy personnel only. To process your order TagCrazy collects information including your name, postal address, and credit card number. Use of that information is limited to processing your order, and any warranty claims that may arise from that order.
- Security — TagCrazy has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under our control. We have firewalls set up for both our Web Server and Internal Network.
- Web Server Usage — TagCrazy records information about how people access our Web sites. This information includes your IP address (or the DNS name associated with it) and what Web software you’re using. Unless your IP address or its DNS name identifies you specifically there’s no way to use this connection information to identify a particular user.
- Editorial Mail — Email messages sent to TagCrazy public addresses are considered public statements and become the property of TagCrazy. Unless noted otherwise in the message itself, we may publish such messages in whole or in part on our website. We will generally try to contact correspondents before any such publication, but makes no guarantee to do so. TagCrazy will honor any request not to publish a message, or not to publish the correspondent’s name or email address.
- Surveys – TagCrazy may ask readers and/or website users to participate in surveys. In all cases, participation will be voluntary. If a survey asks for personal information, answering those questions will be optional. Any personal information collected as part of a survey will be treated as outlined above.
- External Links – TagCrazy website may contain links to other network sites. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of other organizations or the content of external Web sites.
- Cookies — A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies perform important functions within our web site such as storing data in your shopping cart. Our cookies do not reveal any of your personal information to us, or anyone else. To ensure that your visit with us is as enjoyable as possible we ask that you please surf our web site with your cookies turned on. That’s the default setting for most browsers, so if you don’t know what we are talking about then chances are that your cookies are already on.